SEC Newgate, the global strategic communications, research and advocacy group, today announces a new organisational structure to support its ambitious international growth targets heading into 2024. As of today, 6th November 2023, SEC Newgate has appointed five ‘Heads of Regions’:
- Sebastian Hejnowski, CEO of SEC Newgate CEE, becomes Head of Eastern EMEA Region, covering Central and Eastern countries, the Balkans and the Gulf;
- Jon Silvan, Founding Partner and CEO of Global Strategy Group, and Jefrey Pollock, Founding Partner and President of Global Strategy Group, become co-Heads of SEC Newgate’s North America Region;
- Emma Kane, CEO of SEC Newgate UK and Group deputy CEO, is appointed Head of Western EMEA Region (including Brussels, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain and the UK);
- Brian Tyson, CEO of SEC Newgate Australia and Group deputy CEO, remains Head of the APAC Region, including Australia, Greater China and Singapore;
- A fifth region, covering Central and South America, will be managed by the Group CEO, Fiorenzo Tagliabue, on an interim basis.
Group CEO, Fiorenzo Tagliabue, said: “With our new strategic focus concentrated on organic growth and on the internationalisation of our business, we have decided to add an additional layer of co-ordination throughout the Group structure. This move will boost our operational excellence and, ultimately, benefit both our clients and employees across the world.
This new senior management team will be responsible for new business opportunities, supporting the improvement of a common business culture and speeding up the process of reaching global leadership in integrated corporate communications, research and public affairs.
The managers that have been appointed today – and who I wish to thank for their availability to accept additional work and responsibilities – are seasoned members of our organisation and have already provided significant contributions to our growth. I expect to appoint another Head of Region for Central and South America in the near future.”
These new senior positions will report to the Group CEO and will be responsible for:
- Scouting new business opportunities and setting up business co-ordination initiatives across their region;
- Talent identification and retention;
- Integration within the region and the global business and support to the roll out of the SEC Newgate business optimisation project started at the end of 2022.
The new structure will be reviewed again at the end of 2024.